Running on - Rest and options...

We all need our rest days - other than Sunday, I opted to take an extra one today. 18 days in, with every workout hit...with the exception of today, which should have been a simple weight day.

I.am.OK.with.that.

I have not been completely lax with my C2FM Project. I've been contemplating.

http://www.5peaks.com/roundthecape/

Now, that's a challenge. 24k, but with a 6 hour cut off time. A woman I follow on Twitter did this two years ago and loved it. I've been to Advocate Harbour - beautiful (pics posted below) - and ran the Age of Sail half marathon with Brenda back in 2012 in the area (Port Greville), holy hills and humidity! So it's on my list of potential events to culminate this crazy C2FM project I've begun.

Something to think about while I enjoy my rest day...and gear up for my workout tomorrow.

J









Comments