Running on - With Zoe...

I am still on Zoe duty as Ron is working again today. Did not feel like doing a walk with her and then turning around to do my planned run, so I combined the two. Zoe is an awesome runner - and a fabulous pacer. She has yet to bump into me or pull me along too quickly. She's a great running buddy.

I should run with her more often, but mornings are for her and Ron. They walk every morning, usually about 2 and a half miles, usually at 8ish. I am not a morning person - there's no way I'd be up to take her at that time, and she'd be rather upset if Ron went out the door with her.

This morning, knowing that she hasn't run with me for a while, I didn't want to tax her too much. Half the subdivision circle is a good distance (for her and for me), so I went with that. We ran half the loop and then walked the other half - three times. Only once did I have to stop and get her back on track as a smell in the ditch drew her focus away from the run.

A great morning run with my furry run partner :)

(pic from last year - would have been nice to be out in shorts and a t-shirt today, but too cold this morning)

J

Comments

  1. I was thinking great pic, of course did not realize it wasn't from today. It's like summer over here, no jacket needed today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it looks like it will be an awesome day for you marathon tomorrow, Brenda :) Best of luck - I'll check your info when I get up in the morning!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment