Running on - Bits and Pieces...

OK, not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree...last run was #21, no 20. Seems I have mislabelled my runs on Garmin.

Still feeling empowered by yesterday's run. So much so, I was all up in everyone's face last night at a Christmas party about the running breakthrough. Note to self, no everyone wants to hear about your running.

Brick workout today, followed by weight routine. Am feeling much stronger and my chin-ups seem to be supporting that idea. Did 8 chin-ups, no hops to get me started, and felt I could have done another one. Push-ups felt good, too, with 8 almost full (from knees) in a row (remember, I have incredibly weak arms). Even my treadmill run was improved!

Heart rate monitor on the watch...had to do a double take this morning as we were sitting having coffee. Resting heart rate was a 46! Haven't seen that low of a number since I got my watch.

Still loving Mamma Mia 2 soundtrack for my workout.

This marks the end of Week #7...wow!

J

Comments

  1. Haha. I know my friends dont want to hear about my running. I make them listen anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes - we've become those kind of runners...LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment