Running on - Support...

There are some people in my life that lift me up...are genuinely interested in what I'm up to...cheer me on from the sidelines. To them, I say a huge thank you. I basically write this blog for myself - I set goals for myself - but when I feel like I'm living in a vacuum and I question why I would even attempt such a monumental undertaking (knowing my history), that one 'how's your training going?' can renew my enthusiasm.

Today, I thank my nephew David for asking (and for listening). For believing in me when I don't believe in myself. And for always being there to chat about mileage, pacing, nutrition, ups, downs, goals, celebrations. Sometimes that little conversation can work wonders!!

J

Comments

  1. Wow! 😢 you are welcome. Thank you for being there for me...and sharing what you have learned and read...you are my favorite (only) source of running book information!

    We make a great team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment