Running on - Daily Inspiration...

THIS -


A gift from my nephew and his fab family - I sorted through my bibs to find one with my name to go on the top so it looks like Terry Fox is talking directly to me. I hung it in my bedroom, in the exercise corner, so I can see it while running on my treadmill:


Pretty awesome!

As for today's run: the planned 2/1s got the boot as I decided to do an nice and easy non-stop outside (as the weather was lovely). The plan was 2 miles at least and then walk/run the rest of the way if necessary. Ended up doing a 3 mile non-stop. Working at effortless and there were some moments where it did feel effortless. Yay!

J

Planned run = 15 x 2/1s; Actual run = 3M non-stop (walked home for 3.8M total)
Push-up/Plank Challenge - 7/40 (feeling it in my pecs)

Comments