Running on - Stress...

I usually sleep when stressed. I know, weird, but that's how I roll. Times have been a little stressful here since Dec. 22nd...and the 'little' has morphed into more. Today, after one of many phone calls over the past 2 weeks, I could feel that a choice was going to have to be made. Either go for a nap or do the workout I had planned.

You have no idea how much I wanted to go for that nap!

But I let the stress of the day...of the last two weeks...fuel my workout. A Brick was scheduled and, with the promise that I could stop after the bike if I wanted to, a Brick was done! It wasn't long (24:30 to be exact) and it wasn't fast, but it took my mind off the issues and gave me some much needed energy to tackle the rest of the day.

Seems GRIT will be relevant in more than just one area of my life.

J

Comments

Post a Comment