Running on - A New Month...

A new outlook. Gave myself a good talking to last night - wrote a few pages of my journal - looked at reworking my daily schedule in the hopes I can jar myself out of the ho-hum that was January and create a banner February.

Working from home is awesome - but it can also be a bit of a nightmare when it comes to getting things done. This month, I've opted to revamp my morning routine so that I get that much needed exercise done at the start of the day. Today was a 2 mile spin bike session with weights to follow. Felt great to check that off the To Do List right away.

This afternoon was a walk on the beach. With temps around -7, windgusts nearing the 49kph mark, it was a very cold 1 mile. But, we had the beach to ourselves! And we all ran around to keep warm...well, Ron and I ran around to keep warm and to chase Zoe (she chased us, too), she just ran around like the crazy dog she is.

As for that month of January...all was not lost as I logged 87 miles with my running and walking. And I made it through, that counts for something :)

J

Comments