Running on - Sub-quest...

Is sub-quest a word? Well, it is now!!

So for the past couple of weeks when I've been working out on the treadmill, my CD of choice has been Mamma Mia 2. OMG, I love Mamma Mia -

ahem...And, at the end of my workout, after I've stretched, Super Trouper (Cher's version) has started to play. OMG, I love Super Trouper...

*cough*...So, I get up and dance around the bedroom. Zoe is usually in the room (see photo of her idea of exercise), and I encourage her to get up and 'dance'. I have tried since we got her to get her to dance - she is getting better, lifting each front leg in time (not really) to the music, her toe nails clicking on the laminate flooring. It doesn't last long as she gets distracted by her toy box and then thinks I want to play tug o'war.

The other day, the same scenario takes place - only Zoe is in the living room while I'm working out. Mamma Mia soundtrack is blaring as usual. I get to my stretching point, anticipating the next song, eager to get up and dance with wild abandon around the bedroom (OK, I also sing at the top of my lungs...can someone get my husband a medal?). But no Zoe. UNTIL...

The song starts and there she is, walking through the bedroom door. Coincidence? Possibly. But I'm hoping for more of a Pavlov Dog Thing (PDT). I start to dance and she's right there with me - right until she spots the toy box. BUT, she boogied for a few bars.

Can you guess the sub-quest? Yep, gonna wear out my CD in the attempt to get Zoe to come when she hears that song and dance with me for longer than the first verse. Looking forward to the challenge.*

J

*still can't get her to come on command, but believe teaching her how to dance to Super Trouper is more important - LOL



Comments