Running on - WTH...

WTH was I thinking when I set up a public blog to share my running quest?

WTH was I thinking when I set up a running quest?

WTH was I thinking when I thought this time would be different?

OK, now that I've got that off my chest. Plenty of time to realize my goals, plenty of time to make 2019 THE year I stick to running. And work persistently toward a healthier me. This is more about finding that inner #grit than it is about checking a marathon off my bucket list. And as long as I remember that - remember that I am working toward finding a true happiness when it comes to running (or exercise in general) - then my WTH will become WTG (way to go).

We continue on...

J

Comments

  1. Gone - sneaks up on me and then goes just as quickly. Thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Maybe a viral thing you are fighting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure -had it about 3 years ago and it just went away on its own. Glad to see it gone :)

      Delete

Post a Comment