Running on - and Catching Up...

Where did the weekend go? And why wasn't I updating this blog?

Oh, yeah, right...storm forecast, so everything that got split between two days had to be done in one. Storm shopping with every other person in the area trying to get groceries before they were housebound, laundry and other chores in case we lost power, phone calls (again, power outage concerns). Everything was accomplished, and we didn't lose power.

In-between all the chores, I did a 30 minute run around the 'hood. It was a beautiful day, and the roads were clear and dry. I wasn't the only one getting their exercise in before the snow hit...our little subdivision was busy with walkers and dogs. Gets a little dull saying 'hi' every time you meet, but you have to be friendly. I took Sheryl Crow with me.

The run was good. Not awesome, not bad - just good.

Sunday was a nothing day - all chores done, so kind of had the day off. Except I got busy in the kitchen making beef and ale pie with a hot water pastry, chopping veggies for this week's healthy snacks (if I don't do it, they don't get eaten), and cleaning out the fridge. Then a 2+ hour phone call with my University Roomie...talk about catching up!

Didn't seem to find the time to write up the blog.

Today was spin bike and weights. And this, catching up!

J

Comments