Running on - Talking Back...

Today's Tweet just about sums up how hard it was to get myself in gear today. I really, really, really wanted to bail on the run. But I knew, at the end of the day, I would be disappointed in myself. I used the 'that's all you have to do' mantra - and promised myself that I could end the workout after one interval (I did speed work today - 1/1/1 x 10 at slow/sprint/walk). I ended up doing 10 intervals for a total (with walking warm-up and cool-down) 35 minutes.

Yay, Me!

J

Evolution of today's run:
Come on But it's a special day Gonna bail for that? Yeah Lame excuse, next you'll want Easter off We should celebrate special days Like when we didn't run on Global Running Day? Um Next, you'll want Ants on a Log Day off Ooh, can we? Bah, let's go Fine!






Comments