Running on - Today's Pluses and Minuses...

Still not 100%, but did get out the door for my 30 minute easy run (kinda - see below). Here are the positives and negatives from today's outing:

+ Actually looked forward to the run (this is happening more and more - have I turned a corner?)

- Still not feeling well, worried about the goal

+ Set my watch up correctly

- Legs felt like lead

+ Found a zone earlier than usual

- Bitter wind coming up the loop

+ Legs eased up, turnover felt good

- Mile and a half marker and feeling tired

+ Kept going

- Nose running, breathing hard

+ 22 minutes and I'm OK with that

- Walk

+ Ran last bit mindful of turnover and light feet, felt good

Overall, happy with the run. It was to be an easy one anyway, and the fact I did 22 minutes non-stop with a cold is pretty good. The fact I was looking forward to getting out there is even better.

J

Comments

Post a Comment