Running on - Rest Days...

Again - why did I think putting 'Running on - ' at the beginning of every post title was a good idea? And now, because of my stubbornness and need for consistency in all things, I feel I can't change it! My blog, I can do whatever I want!

Just like it's my running and I can do whatever I want. But I get fixated on stuff and can't let go. This tenacity is good in some areas of my life, but, really, it's running and blogging. And the need to hang on can, let's face it, sometimes make me miserable. I don't want to be miserable. I certainly don't want to feel like I've trapped myself into a corner because, hell, it's running and blogging. Not the end of the world. Not a major crisis.

Life is too short to worry about such trivial things. Life is too short to worry - period!

Can you tell I did a lot of thinking on my 2 mile walk this morning?

J

Comments

  1. Wow. The was a lot of thinking. Go ahead and change the title, or stop blogging if you want (I'll survive). Life will go on. More joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the perils of me blogging - you get all the misery (with the occasional joy and happiness thrown in). Don't think I'll stop - David commented on an earlier blog post recently and when I went to read it, the post gave me some inspiration. This is good for me...now, you have the option of not reading if I get to morose ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment