Running on - Lessons Learned...

Or perhaps - Lessons Reviewed! Today was supposed to be a swim day. With all things busy - yep, still burning the candle at both ends AND a septic system that seems to have decided to have a temper tantrum, necessitating the need for a multitude of phone calls and sitting around waiting for phone calls to be returned - the swim date looked doomed. And I was bitching that my schedule was going down the toilet!

I went back to read this post: Running on - Real Life...

Real life will get in the way. A good reminder to relax, let it go - and do what I can. I will do my resistance band routine and I will walk Zoe later (active recovery and a great stress reliever after sitting in my office all day). And, hopefully, the septic system will be fixed!!

J

Comments