Running on - Catching Up...

Oops, missed yesterday's blog. Not the run, thank goodness, but just didn't have time to blog about it. It was uneventful anyway - a planned 3 mile run, treadmill, done and dusted first thing in the morning.

Haven't been feeling well of late, and questioned whether or not I would get a run in today (as per the schedule). But by noon, I was a little better, so took to the great outdoors to do 2 miles non-stop around the 'hood. Watchless day but I forgot and actually set it for the run. Then, I remembered my promise, so I keep it tucked under my sleeve and simply ran.

I'm glad I got out there. More bad weather on the way, so there's a very good chance I will be plugging in the treadmill for my weekend run. And the fresh air did me good. Still not feeling 100% (I think vertigo is living on the edge of my reasoning - please, please, please hope not), so tomorrow will be a quiet day. If I'm feeling good, I will get on the spin bike - if not, maybe a nap will be in order.

I also forgot to share a quote this week - so I will leave one here.

All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller

J

Comments